Sunday, July 26, 2026

first things first...

 Hello,

My name is Indira. I've never done this whole 'blogging' thing before, but I have a couple of years of experience with journaling, does that count? 

For years now, I unraveled my inner thoughts with a pen and a piece of paper, and looking back on those moments of my life, I saw an experience of a growing young adult, a roller coaster of memories, from the years I was lost and confused, to the years I learned to find hope and joy in the cracks of my everyday life.

In this blog, I'll share who I am, what I'm going through, my memories, my thoughts, my favorites, all that makes who I am. I'll share my journey in finding happiness around me and understanding how my inner-self functions. 

Maybe no one will read these posts. Maybe a few people will. But if you've somehow found your way here, I'm really glad you did.

I am happy to meet you! I hope you find my little corner worth staying in. 

xo,

Indira 

No comments:

Post a Comment