Lately, at work, regardless of how many attempts I make into taking the steps necessary to get where I want, it seems like I keep running to walls and the environment I am in is not aligning with who I am and what my goals are. Honestly, I've been struggling with this, this whole week, and I could not wait until my first off-day to put these thoughts out back to the universe. Maybe there's some fear growing in my soul that's blocking my abundance, and I am here to speak of this out to the universe and remove those blockages.
I truly believe that whatever it is that I want, I will get. Whether this is confidence or I am conceited, it does not matter. I have enough proof that the universe will give whatever I want as long as I remain clear with my intentions and grateful with my abundance. In this post, I will manifest and speak my intentions, dreams, goals, and everything above, into existence.
I am blessed and everything I want already exists in the same timeline as my current and future self. When it comes to my goals, aspirations, and dreams, it is not a "if," but rather a "when." When I achieved my goals, I will remain grateful. When I become the best version of myself, I will use the abundance given to me to protect myself spiritually, emotionally, mentally, and physically.
Nothing stand in my way of achieving everything I desire because I already have everything that I desire. That version of self, that promotion, that friendship, that achievement; I already have everything that I ever wanted, and their arrival in my life is inevitable and unmovable, unchangeable force. They are coming, and there is not a chance in this universe and the next that, once my abundance and time arrived, that I will miss them. They are mine, and when they come, so shall I, and we will meet at the right time.
Despite the blockages people, situations, and circumstances beyond my control, might put between my dreams, goals, and aspirations, and I, it will not matter. What is mine is mine, and their arrival is predetermined. I will get all of what I desire because it is written, it is decided, and they are spoken into existence. Right now, these goals are on their way, running as fast as they could, to get to where I am. I will invite them in, and they will be exactly what I desired, nothing more, nothing less.I got everything I want. I will get everything I want. All that my heart desires are mine. They are coming to me, and when they arrive, I will be exactly where I needed to be to welcome them. I am blessed, I am abundant, I am grateful, I am loved, I am appreciated, and there is no space for hatred, jealousy, envy, or anger in my life, not from my heart, not from the hearts of the people around me. Other people's desires will not intertwine with mine, my abundance will stand on its own, and nothing will stop them. They say, "eyes on the prize," but my abundance's eyes are on me.
My heart welcomes nothing but the good. My life welcomes nothing but the good. I deserve the good, and the good shall I get.
I want it, I got it.
Spoiled and loved,
Indira.
ariana grande songs 🤝 manifestation
ReplyDelete